Monday, January 18, 2016

Free Monday Night ASL Classes meet tonight (Except Advanced / Intern)

ASL STUDY GROUP / Free of cost!!!
This study group meets on Monday nights at 6:45 pm and is for all ages: hearing, deaf, deaf/blind, students, friends and family members of the Deaf, professionals serving the Deaf and those who want to learn sign language:
  • Beginners Level
  • Intermediate Level
  • Advanced Level (not meeting tonight 1/18/17)*
  • Intern Level (not meeting tonight 1/18/17)*
COST: FREE! Mondays, 6:45pm
Canal Blvd Baptist Deaf Church, 5324 Canal Blvd NOLA, 70124 (enter side door, downstairs, facing Hawthorne Place)
Hope to see you there!!! For more info: Bblovas1@yahoo.com or cell/text 504-722-2967
*Advanced and Intern are not meeting because I (Barbara) am having problems with my back and I need to stay home and get rest to heal my back. If those in the advanced group still want to meet without me as a self-led group, please do. Feel free to meet in our usual place. I will be with you guys next week. HUGS!!! Barbara

No comments: