Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Water Kefir Workshop

It is time to stop drinking soda (which is bad for you) and opt for something that tastes a million times better, is better for you ... and is much more affordable!!!

Instructor: Barbara Lovas

Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010
Time: 3pm
Cost: $10/person


Location: TBA (location will be given w/ confirmation of attendance -- due to limited space)

Ok, it is time for a last minute water kefir workshop. Why??? Again, my water kefir is very happy ... and is growing so fast that I need to give some away. The weather is perfect for growing kefir!

What will the workshop include?

Those who attend will be given some grains and instruction on how to make water kefir. I will include a recipe and resources. Please bring to the workshop a regular size canning jar (pint).

I will provide you with all the instructions, ingredients and the recipe needed to make your first batch. So, you will go home with your first batch started. As always, I don't sell my grains or scobies, but will give them away.

If you want milk kefir, water kefir or a kombucha scoby, remember those are available according to my supply. That being said; If you ask in advance, I should have some milk kefir grains and maybe some kombucha ready to give away on the day of the workshop.

If you are interested in attending this workshop, please reply to this e-mail and let me know you plan to go. Due to limited space at this workshop, I will give you the meeting place location/address with your confirmation. Feel free to invite your friends, just make sure you inform me, so they are added into my headcount.:)

NOTE: The next workshop will be kombucha making.

Have a great day!!!
Barbara

No comments: