Monday, January 5, 2009

FOCC for Breakfast

  • (Flax / Oil and Cottage Cheese) for Breakfast

    It is very important to start your day with a big breakfast. Breakfast should be large, lunch -- medium portions, dinner -- small portions. If you are like me, breakfast is easy to neglect. I am not really hungry for breakfast... nonetheless, it is the most important meal of the day. It is the meal following the breaking of a long night's fast (break fast). Soooooooo, I force myself to eat breakfast.

    That aside...lets talk about the best breakfast I have found.

    If you are already making milk kefir, you are one step ahead of others; because this recipe requires active culture cottage cheese... and if you are a milk kefir maker, you can make your own cottage cheese from your kefir curds. If you don't make your own milk kefir yet, that should be something you should consider doing -- kefir is just amazing stuff!

    There is a good chance you have never tasted active culture cottage cheese. Live culture cottage cheese is a totally different thing than regular cottage cheese you buy in the store. You can buy active/live culture cottage cheese in many health food stores. When I do buy it instead of making it, I buy Nancy's ... it is so delicious! You can mix it with any fruit, raisins or kimchee (for a spicy variation) or just plain.

    Okay, here what I eat in the morning:
  • when I wake up I drink a glass of water kefir OR homemade sauerkraut juice (these are made in bulk in advance, all ready and sitting in the fridge)
    then put 2 drops of wild oregano under my tongue and let it dissolve. Here is the kind I buy: http://www.bioinnovations.net/products.asp?dept=1046
  • then I drink around 2 oz. of orange juice w/ 1/4 tsp of vitamin c powder. (you can make the vitamin C powder yourself, or just buy it already made -- I do both) ... and a full tsp of cod liver oil.

then I eat my FOCC. It is important to eat the FOCC within the hour. The lignens are most powerful immediately after they are ground.

INGREDIENTS FOR FOCC

  • coffee grinder
  • wand/hand blender

1/4 cup flax seeds (freshly ground in a coffee grinder)
3 Tbsp flax oil (I buy B w/out lignens)
6 Tbsp cottage cheese
pinch of raw unprocessed honey
banana
blueberries (small handful)
1/8 - 1/4 cup shredded coconut (natural kind -- without sugar or additives!)
uncooked organic oats (small handful)
(I add other fresh fruit at whim)

Click here to see a video of Sandy making FOCC http://www.budwigvideos.com/ . It is vital that you whip the cottage cheese with the flax seed oil until all the oil is absorbed.

After approx. an hour after I have eaten my FOCC, I take a sublingual B complex (a small tablet under the tongue). Here is the kind I use. They are the best:
http://www.trivita.com/sublingualb12/sublingualb12.com/order/us/?SOURCE=goog&KEYWORD=trivita&gclid=CJ3c1dz3-JcCFQRhswodYlU-Dw&sid=854&mid=24SOURCE=goog&KEYWORD=trivita&gclid=CJ3c1dz3-JcCFQRhswodYlU-Dw&sid=854&mid=24

That is my breakfast! During the day I drink hot organic green tea, herbal mint tea, organic hot black coffee, organic hot chai, kefir water or kombucha and distilled water. If I feel hungry between meals I eat raw almonds.

FOCC is great for people who are suffering with almost anything, including cancer. I actually know of some people who have been sent home to die and started following the Budwig Protocol and are living and doing well today. If you are interested in learning more, here is the group's website FlaxSeedOil2@yahoogroups.com . Also, follow the links suggested by Sandy's video above. There is much more to the Budwig Protocol than FOCC ... I have learned a lot from Dr. Budwig's writings.

No comments: